Use FRED® Graph to create your own recession charts
The following are links to pre-set graphs using FRED® data. All charts use U.S. data starting with the November 1948 business cycle peak and continuing through the current cycle.Economic Indicators GDP and Components
* Note: This is not the exact series used for Real Income in Track the Economic Indicators.
- Real Gross Domestic Product
- Real Personal Consumption Expenditures
- Real Gross Private Domestic Investment
- Real Government Consumption Expenditures and Gross Investment
- Real Exports of Goods & Services
- Real Imports of Goods & Services
Use .xls templates to create your own recession charts
Create recession charts using the downloaded FRED® data of your choice.