Installation Instructions for Mac OSX
- Extract the Add-in folder (Fred) on to your computer. You should not move this folder after you install the Add-in.
- Open a blank Excel workbook and choose Tools from the top toolbar.
- Choose Add-ins from the dropdown menu.
- A pop-up window will appear. Hit the Select button and browse for the FRED_mac.xlam file. Make sure the check box next to the Add-in file is checked.
- Click OK.
- If you are prompted with a security warning asking if you want to allow Macro’s and data connections from the Add-in. Click OK.
- Close Excel and re-open it so the Add-in has been installed correctly.
- To check to see if the FRED Add-in was installed correctly hit Option + Command +T and the FRED toolbar should appear.
Installation Instructions for Windows