We are pleased to bring the 2014 NBER-NSF Time Series Conference to the
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. This conference ranks as the premier international meeting on the
statistical analysis of time series data and attracts leading researchers from around the world. It has been
held annually since the late 1970s at locations in the United States, Asia, and Europe
- June 1, 2014
- Deadline for paper submissions.
- August 15, 2014
- Hotel bookings after this date cannot be guaranteed.
- September 17, 2014
- Deadline for conference registration.
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Federal Reserve Board, Washington DC - Conference site
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
Financial support from the following institutions and corporations is appreciated:
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- National Science Foundation
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis