Installation Instructions for Windows
- Extract the Add-in folder on to your computer. You should not move this folder after you install the Add-in.
- Open Microsoft® Excel® and click on the Office Button in the upper left-hand corner of the window.
- Choose Excel Options from the drop down menu, a window will appear.
- On the left side of the window choose Add-ins.
- On the bottom of the window choose (Manage: Excel Add-ins) Go.
- In the new window, choose Browse and locate the file fred.xlam that you downloaded and click OK.
- Make sure the check box next to FRED is checked. Click OK.
- You will be prompted with a security warning asking if you want to allow Macro’s and data connections from the Add-in. Click OK.
- Close and re-open Excel to verify that the Add-in has been installed correctly.