Applied Time Series Econometrics Workshop
April 13, 2012
The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis will host a workshop on Applied Time Series Econometrics on April 13, 2012. The workshop is intended for scholarly research papers on topics in all areas of applied macroeconometrics, including forecasting and finance.
For more information about the conference or help with hotel reservations, please contact Denise Cain at (314) 444-8567 or email@example.com.
Please note that attendance is by invitation only.
- Jun Ma, University of Alabama
- Jim Nason, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Seth Pruitt, Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Evi Pappa, European University Institute
- Cristina Fuentes-Albero, Rutgers University
- Sandra Eickmeier, Bundesbank
- Elenora Granziera, Bank of Canada
- Eric Swanson, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco